Our next event will be held in early 2020 and further details will be published in due course.
To register your interest, please enter your details in the form below and we will notify you, once arranged.
Thursday 14th November 2019 at Colchester United Football Stadium between 5.30pm and 7.00pm – ‘SRA Looking to the Future Programme – Working Professionally with Financial Advisers in 2019 and Beyond’
- The impetus behind The SRA’s Looking to the Future’ programme.
- From Outcomes to Principles – The Significance of ‘Best Interests’ and the Referral rules
- It’s has to be about ‘Due Diligence’.
- The interaction between the new Individual and Firm Codes of Conduct
- Transparency, Price & Service Information – Why this is positive
- To comprehend the background to the regulator’s reform programme
- To understand the rules for referral to third parties, including financial advisers
- The interaction between the individual and firm codes of conduct for referrals
- To comprehend the SRA’s desire for firm-wide processes
- Understand the importance of research and due diligence in demonstrating ‘best interests’.
- Obtain some positive business consultancy on presenting fixed process and transparency
The evening will also provide an excellent opportunity to network with professional colleagues over a glass of wine.
- 5.30 – 6.00 p.m. Arrival & Drinks Reception
- 6.00 – 6.05 p.m. Welcome & Introductions
- 6.05 – 6.50 p.m. ‘Looking to the Future – Working Professionally with Financial Advisers in 2019 and Beyond’ by Dave Seager, Managing Director of SIFA Professional
- 6.50 – 7.00 p.m. Questions & Close
This event is free to attend, but places are limited and pre-booking is required. To reserve your place, please complete the booking form below.