How we can help you?
In light of increasing competition, the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) is encouraging solicitors to help their practice stand out from the crowd by considering their clients’ professional needs and offering them access to financial advice. We partner with solicitors to provide their clients with safe, trusted and fully independent financial advice.
Problems do not fit into neat compartments, so we are seeing firms taking an increasingly holistic approach to problem solving. And many firms benefit from the expertise and specialism of financial advisers, solicitors, accountants and others.
Crispin Passmore, SRA Director of Policy, 2017
As a SIFA Professional Firm we satisfy SIFA’s due diligence criteria for working with solicitors. The SIFA Directory of Professional Financial Advisers is endorsed by the Law Society.
We partner with solicitor firms to help you deliver a safe and holistic service to your clients, by providing:
- A detailed ‘Due Diligence’ statement on Sweeny Wealth Management Ltd to your Compliance Officer for Legal Practice (COLP)
- Fully independent financial planning and advisory services, which are free of any potential conflicts, to your clients
- A strategic partnership to deliver integrated advice to your clients, enhance consistency and provide regular service updates
- Marketing support to help you convey to your clients the benefits of providing financial advice to complement your own services
- A clear and transparent fee structure (which we publish on our website)
We have particular expertise in the following areas, which are complimentary to the services provided by solicitors who specialise in family, private client and corporate law:
- Pensions on Divorce
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Equity Release (for later life clients)
- Business Exit Strategy & Business Relief Investments
SIFA Pro firms are promoted to solicitors via the SIFA Directory of Professional Financial Advisers, which is endorsed by the Law Society and accessible via the Law Society web site – www.lawsociety.org.uk.